Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Clarine's Florentines Review





Clarine’s Florentines are a gourmet confection made by hand in small batches using only the finest ingredients to ensure the best quality.

The main ingredient of this delectable treat is natural almonds that are baked until bubbly into a perfectly golden brown brittle.





The final step to creating heaven in your mouth is to give Clarine’s Florentines a generous coating of Guittard bittersweet chocolate.

My Review:

When I received my box of Clarine's Florentines, the little bag of 6 with a pretty yellow bow was really nice looking, and I could not wait to rip open the bag to taste these pretty little creations! The buttery taste of the almond brittle smothered in Guittard bittersweet chocolate was amazing. I was on the verge of rating these Clarine's Florentines a 10 out of 10 until I was on my last one over the weekend and found a hair embedded in the florentine. So, my only comment to the company would be to make sure everyone wears a hairnet! Other than that, they were awesome and I would definately purchase more from Clarine's Florentines in the near future!



You can find out more about Clarine's Florentines online on their website at:
http://www.clarinesflorentines.com/index.html

They can also be found on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clarines-Florentines/310233907710?v=wall.

And on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/cflorentines.

Disclosure: While I was sent tasting samples, all opinions presented here are entirely my own.

No comments:

My Blog List