Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chicken Pot Pie

I made this simple, yet delicious Chicken Pot Pie last night.
Leftovers today were even better!



Here is my recipe:

1 rotisserie chicken torn apart and diced
1 bag of frozen veggies (mine had potatoes, carrots, celery and baby onions)
1/2 pack fresh mushrooms cut up
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of cream of potatoe soup
dash of rosemary
salt and pepper to taste
1 pillsbury pie crust, refrigerated type


Mix all ingredients together and place into baking dish, Cover with pie crust and back at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until the crust is done on top.

YUMMO!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks YUMMY!! I am a new follower and a great friend of Julie C. from TN.

Check out my blog sometime, too:
http://themommytimes-scmomof2boys.blogspot.com/

LOVE your blog!!
Karen

My Blog List