Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Shenzhen Knives Review



When I was first contacted by Shenzhen Knives, I had never heard of the brand or of a Ceramic Knife before. I really didn't know what to think about them at first. I have always thought that unless you bought a $200.00 knife, that all knives were about the same. With Shenzhen Knives, I am proven wrong once again!



I was sent this 6 inch Ceramic Knife to try out and review. This first thing that I tried it on was a tomato. My goodness is all I have to say! It cut through the tomato like a hot knife through butter!

This 6 inch ceramic chef's knife is only $34.99.

The Ceramic Blade Advantage:

Shenzhen Ceramic Knives can be used by anyone for most slicing and cutting needs. These ceramic knives are made of an advanced ceramic called zirconia, the second hardest material known to man next to diamond. The material's properties make it particularly resistant to wear and tear, which means that a ceramic blade can hold its edge much longer than a steel blade without the need for re-sharpening as often as steel knives.




Right now you can get a 3-piece ceramic knife set for only $64.98.

This Set Includes:

6" ceramic chef's knife
4.8" ceramic slicing knife
3.2" ceramic paring knife


To order, please visit their website at: http://www.shenzhenknives.com/

Disclosure: While I was sent samples, all opinions presented here are entirely my own.

No comments:

My Blog List